Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tumblr

Hello. Haven't written here for a while. I truly have been meaning to but I am currently infatuated with Tumblr.
http://krs10vray.tumblr.com/
Just a collection of things that are a result of my procrastination. I have decided to transform my Blogspot into something more productive in terms of writing for future reference for LJ jobs that I hope to have in the future. Although I still doubt that anything I write is of any literary substance. Whenever I need a confidence booster I just read a bit of New Moon by Stephanie Meyer. Yes the author of Twilght. It is riddled with so many grammatical errors and confusing syntax I'm surprised the 12 year olds obsessed with the series can actually comprehend what is going on. Then again all they care about is that corny sap Edward Cullen. The boy who will never exist in real life, and quite frankly all that corniness would drive the average person absolutely insane. That's why I am on Team Jacob. He is not a dead life-less object incapable of showing emotions. He is passionate about something more than a girl who isn't worth anybody's time. My battery is about to die. So until next time.

0 comments: